I have a tendency to fall down the rabbit hole of the internet once in a while, when I find myself fixated on a particular thing. Internet rabbitholes- even if you're not familiar with the term, you are probably familiar with the act. Its like when you go on youtube to look up that one Duran Duran video and next thing you know you've been sitting there for an hour watching the best and worst of the 80s.
So the two sites I've been hooked on this last week are Modcloth and Etsy. I do have an etsy shop even though I haven't used it in a few years, and haven't even really looked at it until I started thinking that I should add some items to sell. WOW is it easy to get lost in all the handmade awesomness, and the craft supplies that inspire me and make me want to buy all of it.
I've also been swooning over these dresses on Modcloth, I want all of them and I keep going back every day to review, because I keep changing my mind on which is my favorite. I'm totally obsessed with these vintage style dresses, none of which are in my budget right now. All I want is to look like a vintage doll. I realized that its the collars that I'm most smitten with, so after a little digging, I realized that detachable collars exist and people sell them on Etsy!
I bought this one and this one. How freakin cute! I'm going to cute up all my shirts and dresses with them, until I can justify spending $50-$100 on a dress I don't need but reallyreallyreally want. More on that when they arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment