Monday, February 24, 2014

At long last, my website!

My website is finally complete!  Ahh!  I made it myself, took all the pictures- super DIY style as always.  Without any further ado, check me out at www.superlula.com!

I actually finished it right before I left for vacation, but wanted to wait until I was back before I announced it.  Tommy and I just got back from a most excellent trip to California- 9 days in Los Angeles and Anaheim.  We had awesome vegan food, went on The Price is Right (look for us on April 15!  I'm in the back row wearing a green dress!), went to Universal studios, Disney, shopping, comedy, sight seeing, oh so much fun.  So very needed in the dead of winter.

But here I am, back in the dead of winter.

Back to work.  I wasn't able to make the Amherst Winter Market last week, but I will be there this Saturday, March 1st and at least one other Saturday in March.

One more time now, thats www.superlula.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment